Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with Vocovision to offer 100% Work from Home job opportunities for Speech Language Pathologist throughout Massachusetts. We are beginning to interview and hire for the upcoming school year.
Both full time and part time applicants will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide assessments and services to students PreK-12
• Coordinate with Special Education Directors, faculty, and staff
• Advocate for students with special needs and/or school districts at meetings
• Current MA SLP License
• Ability to work effectively through virtual platforms
• 2 years of experience (preferred)
For more information about our virtual job opportunities or to apply please send an updated resume to [email protected]
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.