Location: Everett, WA
Remote Speech Pathologist in WA for 22-23 School YearApply
Speech-Language Pathologist needed to work remotely for the 22-23 school year in Washington. Full time position with 20 students per SLP on caseload. Services provided virtually via Vocovision, with assessments, materials, and training are provided for you. Caseload is mild disabilities, no SPED program, no self-contained classrooms.
- ASHA CCCs, Washington state License needed
- Knowledge of IEPs/school experience required
- No remote experience required!
- Tech screen before interview is required
- Must be comfortable with a 1099 position
Please apply to be considered for this or any other of our remote School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) jobs!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply