Location: New Baltimore, MI
Remote Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, MichiganApply
Are you a licensed Speech Language Pathologist looking to help change the lives of many students? A local school district in the state of Michigan is looking for a part-time Speech Language Pathologist to fill in their open position. This position starts as soon as possible and will go through the rest of the academic school year.
- Part-time (13 hours a week)
- Located in Michigan
- PreK-5th grade
- General responsibilities will be assessments, IEP participation and direct Therapy.
- Specific Learning Disability, Speech Impairment, ASD, OHI
- MI License
- CCC is required for teletherpy
- Schools experience is preferred
- able to work remote
- Open to a contract job
This a great opportunity for someone who is a licensed SLP in the state of Michigan. If you meet these requirements and you're interested in the part-time remote Speech Language Pathologist job, please send an updated resume to [email protected] or text/call at 813-917-1075.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply