Location: Carrolton, GA
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Position in GeorgiaApply
A work from home position is available for a Speech Language Pathologist in Georgia. This position is for the entire upcoming school year, 25-32 hours per week.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Details:
- Remote speech therapy with middle school students
- Entire school year contract
- Work from home!
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Requirements:
- Must have SLP License in Georgia
- SLP CCC with previous schools and virtual experience
- Ability to work from home
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist looking for a remote, work from home opportunity in Georgia please call 813-336-6472 or send a copy of your resume to Autumn.Hanson@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply