Location: Plymouth, MA
Remote Speech-Language Pathologist needed for MA schoolApply
A wonderful school district in Massachusetts is seeking an SLP (with MA SLP license) to provide Virtual services for this coming school year!!
Enjoy working from the comfort of your home while changing these students' lives!
- Virtual assessments, materials, trainings, and CEUs are provided for you
- Clinial and technical support teams there to help you all year
- Equal pay for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- No remote experience required
- 1099 position - paid for every hour you work (discuss benefits and write offs for this type of position with your tax professional!)
Please apply to be considered for this or any other of our remote School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) jobs!
*Must have ASHA CCCs, and active MA SLP License.*
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply