Location: Fremont, MN
REMOTE Special Education School Teacher Job MinnesotaApply
REMOTE Special Education School Teacher Job Minnesota
Sunbelt is interviewing for an open Special Education School Teacher Job in the Minnesota area. This job is looking for highly qualified individuals!
- Full-time or part time, 2022-2023 full school year
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate, K-12, Onsite
- Assess students with disabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active MN SPED license/certificate
- Previous school experienced preferred
- Case manager
- Conduct IEP meetings
- Planning and delivery of initial instruction IEP
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education School Teacher Job in Minnesota please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected], 813-906-2293.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply