Location: Longmont, CO
Remote SLP - ColoradoApply
CO area | Sunbelt has partnered with a great school district in Colorado in need of a full time, fully remote Speech Language Pathologist for the 21-22 school year.
- Active SLP License - Colorado
- Must have CCCs and Masters Degree
- You must have an updated computer
- Previous experience within schools
- Caseload determined on experience/preference
- Indirect and Direct Hours are Paid
If you're interested in this Speech Language Pathologist opening in Colorado or curious as to how virtual learning as an SLP works, please reach out to the hiring manager listed below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply