Location: Chicago, IL
Remote School Social Worker Full-Time Job Opening Actively Interviewing Illinois PEL NeededApply
Remote School Social Worker Full-Time Job Opening – Actively Interviewing – Illinois PEL Needed
There is a job opening for a full-time School Social Worker for this school year! The school district is currently interviewing qualified applicants. The applicant must be licensed and certified in Illinois as a School Social Worker with a PEL certification to be considered.
Candidates without a certification in Illinois as a School Social Worker will not be considered for an interview.
- Serve on student support teams and special education committees at assigned schools in the division.
- Interview students and parents to discuss issues related to non-attendance and develop a plan of action.
- Assist the school in following school board regulations for excessive absences and truancy; attend student support team meetings and court intervention.
- Develop and implement professional development training for educational staff and parents, as requested.
- Provide individual and/or group counseling in response to school-wide crises.
- Participate in professional development activities aimed at current trends and best practices for the provision of comprehensive school social work services.
- Maintain an ongoing liaison with community agencies and other resources to meet student needs; refers parents and student to agencies when appropriate.
- Must have a computer that is less than 5 years old
- Must have a working web camera
- Must have high-speed internet capabilities
- Candidates must go through a short tech-screening
Please contact Alina Rosales directly at (813)-518-6900 and/or email@example.com if you are interested in this job opening. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply