Remote School Psychologist
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academic, emotional, and social functioning.
- Collaborate with school staff, parents, and other stakeholders to develop and implement effective strategies to address students' individual needs.
- Assist in the development and review of IEPs to ensure they align with students' strengths and challenges.
- Provide counseling and crisis intervention services when necessary.
- Monitor student progress and adjust interventions as needed.
- Participate in virtual IEP meetings and contribute valuable insights.
- Maintain accurate and organized records of assessment results and interventions.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices and research in the field of school psychology.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- State licensure or certification as a School Psychologist.
- Experience working with K-12 students, preferably in a school setting.
- Proficiency in conducting psychological assessments.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team.
- Comfortable with technology and telepractice tools.
- Reliable internet connection and a quiet, professional workspace.
How to Apply: Please send your resume, a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience, and any relevant certifications to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected].
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.