Location: Wabash, IN
Remote School Psychologist Full-Time Job near Wabash, INApply
Wabash, IN- School Psychologists are needed for the upcoming School Year. This onsite position working with students with disabilities. The job consist of communicating with staff and assisting children with Mild to Moderate Disabilities. The candidate selected must be able to participate in providing evaluations and meeting with parents when needed.
School Psychologist Highlights:
- Full-Time: Elementary and High School Caseload
- Assess student Cognitive abilities, interventions, consulting with staff, etc.
- Communicate with all educational environments
- Evaluations, Assessments and IEPs
- Assist students with Disabilities for Mild to Moderate
School Psychologist Requirement:
- IN School Psychologist License
Interested in the School Psychologist Job near Wasbash, IN? Apply now and provide an updated resume. Call for more details.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply