Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Remote Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), Temporary
Now hiring for a full-time Temporary Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school based caseload. This job opportunity is 100% remote.
This position will work with an early childhood population with varied needs.
Schedule: Monday - Friday (35 hours per week)
Employment Type: Full-time Contract; Temporary
Work Remote: Yes
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Science Disorders
- ASHA Certification of Clinical Competency
- IDFPR Speech Pathologist License
- ISBE Professional Educator License
- 2 years experience in school setting, or IEPs preferred
Send resumes to: Brendan.Schuman@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-261-2703
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled