Location: Naperville, IL
Remote Illinois SLP OpeningsApply
Speech Language Pathologists are needed to work remotely for the remainder of the school year in Illinois school districts. Job details are provided down below.
- Start: As soon as possible
- End: End of the school year
- Hours Per Week: M,T,TH,F 8:15 am to 3:15 pm. Wednesday is 8:15 am to 4 pm.
- Caseload: 30 middle school students
- Requirements: Illinois Speech Language Pathologist license and PEL
If you are interested in working remote and are qualified to be a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Illinois, send a copy of your most updated resume to [email protected] and apply to this post.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply