Location: Alpharetta, GA
Remote Collaborative Physician Chart Review
There is an open remote collaborative physician position, either MD or DO, for chart review in Alpharetta, GA. The remote collaborative physician (MD or DO) will provide oversight and supervision to non-physician providers conducting home visits for Medicare assessments. Ideal MD or DO candidates will have strong computer and clinical evaluation skills and practice in the state of Georgia.
- The collaborative physician (MD or DO) will work remotely and use a web-based portal to perform approximately 10 chart reviews for non-physician providers on a monthly basis.
- The collaborative physician will provide feedback, as needed, to the non-physician provider on their performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Flexible schedule – 1 to 3 hours per month
- 5 years of clinical practice experience is preferred but not required
- MD or DO unrestricted license in GA
- Board certification in family practice, general practice, internal medicine or geriatrics
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine
Remote, Part-Time, Telecommute, Work from home
Immediate interviews are available for qualified candidates. If you are interested in applying to this remote collaborative physician position (MD or DO) in Alpharetta, GA please send a resume to Brenna Doulgeris at Brenna.Doulgeris@sunbeltstaffing.com or call me directly at 813-261-2242.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled