Location: Columbus, OH
Remote Collaborative Physician Chart Review - Columbus, OHApply
There is an open remote collaborative physician position, either MD or DO, for chart review in Columbus, OH. The remote collaborative physician (MD or DO) will provide oversight and supervision to non-physician providers conducting Medicare Advantage Assessments in a short term care setting. Non physician providers will assist in managing care plans and identifying gaps in care and do not prescribe new medications or create treatment plans. Ideal MD or DO candidates will have strong computer and clinical evaluation skills and be licensed in the state of Ohio.
- The collaborative physician (MD or DO) will work remotely and use a web-based portal to perform approximately 5-10 chart reviews for non-physician providers on a monthly basis
- The collaborative physician will provide feedback, as needed, to the non-physician provider on their performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Flexible Schedule – 0 to 3 hours per month
- 5 years of clinical practice experience is preferred, but not required
- MD or DO unrestricted license in OH
- Current DEA registration
- Board certification in family practice, general practice, internal medicine, or geriatrics
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine with and MD or DO
Employment Type: Remote, Part-Time, Telecommute, Work from home
Immediate interviews are available for qualified candidates. If you are interested in applying to this remote collaborative physician position (MD or DO) in Columbus, OH please send a resume to Brenna Doulgeris at [email protected] or call me directly at 813-261-2242.
#workfromhome #remotework #remoteworking #digitalnomad #physician #doctor #doctors #Columbusjobs #ColumbusOH #telecommute #remote #chartreview #collaborativephysician #parttime
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply