Location: Albany, NY
Remote Collaborative Physician Chart Review - Albany, NYApply
There is an open remote collaborative physician position, either MD or DO, for chart review in Albany, NY. The remote collaborative physician (MD or DO) will provide oversight and supervision to non-physician providers conducting in-home annual wellness assessments for a Medicare Advantage Health Plan. During this visit, non physician providers will perform a brief history and physical, attempt to identify any gaps in care and provide recommendations for changes to the patient's care plan to the primary care physician. Non-physician providers do not create treatment plans or prescribe medications. Ideal MD or DO collaborative physician candidates will have strong computer and clinical evaluation skills and be licensed in the state of New York (NY).
- The remote collaborative chart review physician (MD or DO) will work remotely and use a web-based portal to perform approximately 10 chart reviews for non-physician providers on a monthly basis.
- The remote collaborative chart review physician will provide feedback, as needed, to the non-physician provider on their performance and opportunities for improvement.
- The remote collaborative chart review physician will enter into a collaborative agreement in New York (NY) with at least one non-physician provider.
- Flexible Schedule – 0 to 3 hours per month
- 2 years of clinical practice experience is preferred, but not required
- MD or DO unrestricted license in New York (NY)
- Current DEA registration (not required)
- Board certification in family practice, general practice, internal medicine or geriatrics
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine with and MD or DO
Employment Type: Remote, Part-Time, Telecommute, Work from home, Medicare, Chart Review
Immediate interviews are available for qualified candidates. If you are interested in applying to this remote collaborative chart review physician position (MD or DO) in Albany, NY please send a resume to Brenna Doulgeris at [email protected] or call/text me directly at 813-261-2242.
#workfromhome #remotework #remoteworking #digitalnomad #physician #doctor #doctors #MD #DO #telecommute #remote #chartreview #collaborativephysician #parttime #Medicare #Medicaid #oversight #supervisingphysician #AlbanyNYjobs #AlbanyNYphysicians #AlbanyNY
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply