Location: Oakland, CA
Related Services Supervisor of Special Education - Oakland, CaliforniaApply
Sunbelt Staffing is now hiring! We are looking for a Related Services Supervisor of Special Education in the state of California. This position is a permanent position, and would be working with a school near Oakland, California. Please read below for more details:
Supervisor of Special Education Description:
- Serve as a liaison between the district, state, county, community members, non-public schools and agencies in matters relating to program responsibilities.
- Supports the design and implementation and monitoring of Related Services
- Supervises and evaluates related services personnel.
- Supervises and evaluates clerical staff assigned to the related services program
Supervisor of Special Education Responsibilities:
- Coordinates position control and work assignments for related services personnel.
- Develops and maintains on-going contact with parents/parent groups, organizations, and agencies in the community.
- Develops and administers the related services budgets.
- Valid Administrative Services Credential
- 1+ years of school site or central office administrator experience
• Possession of a valid Special Education credential;
• Possession of a valid California Driver’s License;
• Five (5) years of experience teaching special education in schools serving underserved students
• Experience coaching and designing/facilitating professional development opportunities
• Experience with educational issues as they relate to accelerating the learning of linguistics,
ethnic, and cultural minority student populations
• Possession of CLAD/BCLAD certification
We are enthusiastic and interviewing today! If you are interested in this perm. Related Services Supervisor of Special Education position near Oakland, California please send your resume to [email protected] !
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply