Location: PEORIA, IL
Registered Respiratory TherapistApply
LOCATION: PEORIA, IL
Sunbelt staffing is currently interviewing for a Registered Respiratory Therapist position. This is a 13 week assignment based in Peoria, IL. An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2 years of recent experience is required
- Successful completion of respiratory therapy program from an accredited school. Registered Respiratory Therapist by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
• Must have a current Respiratory Care Practitioner license in the State of Illinois and current National Board of Respiratory Care credentials if credentialed after July 1, 2002.
• A graduate therapist must successfully pass both the NBRC TMC and CSE exams. Application must be made for the Illinois Respiratory Care Practitioner license before orientation to the department can begin.
• Must have basic electronic medical record documentation skills
• Must have current American Heart BLS card.
• All intubaters must complete intubation orientation and maintain a current ACLS card.
For any further information, please contact!
National Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply