Location: Lebanon, NH
Registered Respiratory TherapistApply
Sunbelt staffing is currently interviewing for Registered Respiratory Therapist. This contract assignment is based in Lebanon, NH.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Set up and administer all routine and complex respiratory therapy procedures to patients of all ages.
- Responsible for the application and operation of acute care ventilators used for continuous short and long-term mechanical ventilation.
- Respiratory Therapists are expected to be self-directed in the absence of the full-time Team Leader.
- Maintain all department and hospital records and enter accurate information into the hospital
- Nights: 8pm - 8a (12 hrs)
- 13-week assignment
- Every Other Weekend
- Qualified candidates will have a degree in Respiratory Therapy, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Licensed by the State of NH
- Registered (RRT, RCPT or CRTT) by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- Respiratory Therapist: 5 years of experience (Preferred)
- Experience with Ventilators, ICU, ED, Blood Gases, Floor Therapies, Nebulizers and Inhalers Required
- BLS (AHA)
If you are interested please Apply and send resume to email@example.com
National Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply