Location: Van Buren, AR
Registered Nurse Travel Contract (Home Care) - Arkansas
There is an urgent need for a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) in Van Buren, Arkansas and the surrounding area. This opening is for a 13 week contract position with travel to patients' homes and to a local care center.
Qualified nurses will have an Arkansas RN license in good standing, ability to work Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm with call rotation at most every 4 weeks. This position requires reliable transportation and car insurance due to the requirement of travel to visit all scheduled patients.
- Visits per week: 25 - 30
- EMR: HomeCare HomeBase, Forcura
- 150 - 200 miles per week traveled on average
- Arkansas or Compact RN License in good standing
- 1 or more years of RN experience required
- Previous Home Health RN experience required
- HomeCare HomeBase and Forcura experience required
- Full Time
For more details about this position or other opportunities nationwide, please send your resume to Whitney.Shaw@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled