Location: Alexandria, VA
Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Contract
Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health Alexandria, VA
Immediate need for a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) in the state or Georgia (GA) for a 13 week Travel Contract Assignment. I currently have RN needs in over 20 different cities; Savannah, Atlanta, Newnan, Woodstock,Rome, Conyers and more!
Registered Nurse (RN) will tend to patients daily in their homes & must be able to manage & maintain a heavy caseload, prioritize & multitask.
I'm currently looking for a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) who lives in OR around the area of Alexandria, VA & is willing to travel to the state of Georgia for a travel contract.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Reliable transportation, as you will travel to see multiple patients per day.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, be detail oriented, & work independently
- Must be able to provide 48 hour turn around and be HCHB (Home Care Home Base) & OASIS trained.
- Must have an active Registered Nursing (RN) license & Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Registered Nurse (RN) must be willing to see COVID patients - no exceptions.
- On-Call is a possibility & can discuss during submission.
- Must be able and willing to handle a caseload of at least 6/30.
- 13 week assignment with the possibility of extension.
- Experience with OASIS & HCHB (Home Care Home Base) is required.
- Must have at least 1 year of recent experience in Home Health working as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Long Term Care (LTC) Skilled Nursing & previous experience are favorable.
If you're a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) live in OR around the area o Alexandria, VA & are interested in this Travel contract in Georgia - please send a copy of your resume to Whitney.Shaw@SunbeltStaffing.com
#SunbeltStaffing #WhereYourShine #HomeHealth #HomeCare #HealthCare #Health #Healthy #Caregiver #Nursing #Nurse #Nurses #NurseLife #RN #RegisteredNurse #TravelAssignment #HomeHealthCare #Care #NursesRock #TravelContract #ContractNursing #NurseAssignment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled