Location: Hillsboro, OR
Registered Nurse (RN) Job near Hillsboro, OR- Elementary/ Middle
I am seeking a passionate School Nurse for a position that is now available near Hillsboro OR. This contract position starts ASAP and will be for the remaining school year.
In this role, the School Nurse will provide nursing and school-related health care needs for students in elementary and middle school, so pediatric experience is required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Active Oregon RN license
- Experience treating Pediatric population
- Ideally 1 year of nursing experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Participates in the Individualized Education Program Process as applicable.
- Knowledge of seizure response/treatment required.
- Knowledge of nursing profession and emergency skills.
- Creating health management plans for students with health needs
- Teaching of school staff specific tasks for students with health concerns, and some health room first aide care.
- Valid Oregon State Registered Nursing License.
- First-Aid and CPR Certification preferred.
- Valid Washington State Drivers License.
- Hepatitis B immunization.
To be considered for this school-based Registered Nurse opportunity near Hillsboro OR e-mail your updated resume to Kristina.Borden@SunbeltStaffing.com or call 813-792-3414
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled