Location: West Columbia, WV
Registered Nurse (RN) Contract Assignment
Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Contract Assignment
West Columbia, WV 25287
Currently interviewing Registered Nurses (RN) for a 26 or 52 week contract / travel nurse (RN) assignment in West Columbia, WV 25287. Both Local OR Travel Registered Nurses (RN) will be considered.
More information on the Registered Nurse (RN) travel contract assignment job opportunity are listed below.
General job duties. Types of procedures required.
- General Care of Residents, Medication pass, treatments, documentation in EMR of significant events such as falls, 7 day assessments.
Equipment utilized in the unit/dept.
- Feeding tubes, EMR_Matrix, Bubble Pack
- skills and minimum years of experience.
- Geriatric's 1 year of LTC experience
Required licensure and certifications/registrations required.
- BLS, IV Cert
- 8 hours - Days OR Nights are both available
Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
- 114 Bed Skilled Nursing Facility; Attached to hospital
If you're interested in this Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Contract Assignment in West Columbia, WV 25287 & wish to apply, please email your resume to Kathleen.Turner@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Healthcare Consultant
813-343-2252 call or text
#LI-MP2 #SunbeltStaffing #WhereYourShine #SunbeltTurns30 #HealthCare #Health #Healthy #Caregiver #Nursing #Nurse #Nurses #NurseLife #RN #RegisteredNurse #TravelAssignment #TravelNurse #TravelNursing #HomeHealthCare #NursesRock
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled