Location: Norridge, IL
Registered Nurse Part Time Contract Norridge, IL areaApply
Registered Nurse – Part Time – Contract – Norridge, IL area
Our team is looking for a part-time Registered Nurse in the Norridge, IL area. This contract position starts in August and is a health room role working with grades K-12. This part-time position is 3 days a week, specifically Wednesday-Friday.
The responsibilities of this part-time Registered Nursing position in the Norridge, IL area can include:
- Administering medications to students
- Educating parents and training staff on; asthma, allergies, diabetes, and blood borne pathogens
- Providing first aid care and health assessments to students with and without disabilities
- Providing appropriate emergency care of illness/ injury/mental health to students and staff in accordance with school district policy and procedure
- Coordinating vision and hearing screenings
The qualifications for this Registered Nursing position are to have received an Illinois nursing license and active CPR certification.
For more information on this Part-Time Registered Nurse position in the Norridge, IL area please email your resume to Britt Lalley at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply