Location: St. Paul, MN
Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse Needed
I am currently hiring for a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse in the St. Paul, MN area. This RN/LPN will be working the entire 2019-2020 academic school year full time. Details of the caseload the RN will be responsible for are below:
- Providing care for one middle school student
- The RN/LPN will be with the student all day, and will ride the bus to and from school with the student
- The student requires hand on care and has a trach, ventilator and a G-Tube which will need nebulizer treatments, suctioning, and feeders.
- The RN/LPN will have a paraprofessional assisting with any lifting of the student
- The RN/LPN on this assignment will attend classes with the student also
To be qualified for this position you must:
- Have an active Minnesota Registered Nurse License or an active Licensed Practical Nurse License
- School-based experience
- Must be comfortable working with a trach and a ventilator
*** NOTE: if the student is absent for the day, you will still be utilized at the school site***
We are looking to interview for this position as soon as possible. If you or someone you know are interested in this full time Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse position located near St. Paul, MN, please send an updated resume to email@example.com or contact me directly at 813-792-3443.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled