Location: Chicago, IL
Registered Nurse - Covid VaccinesApply
A local Health Department is in need of Public Health Nurses to assist with vaccine administration for the COVID Vaccination Campaign. This is a full time position, 8a to 5p with weekends.
- Contract is for 13 weeks, with extensions possible
- Shifts are 8a to 5p.
- One weekend day a month required
- Misc. Locations throughout Chicago. Must be comfortable and willing to travel to any clinic within Chicago city limits and to float to other public health units if needed.
- Active IL RN License
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Must be willing to go to all locations throughout Chicago
If you are interested in this RN job opportunity and would like to learn more please apply or email a copy of your resume and 4 work references to Tyler.Giesbrecht@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Healthcare Hiring Manager
(813) 774-5083 Call or Text with any questions
#SunbeltStaffing #RN #RegisteredNurse #Nurse
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply