Location: Batavia, IL
Registered Behavior Technician School Opportunity Batavia, ILApply
Registered Behavior Technician School Opportunity – Batavia, IL
Sunbelt is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician to fulfill an open need within a Batavia, IL area school district! This supportive district is looking for someone to start as soon as possible to carry out their high-level education and therapy programs.
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 37.5hrs/wk
- Onsite; 1 school location
- Caseload details will be further discussed based on experience within the interview.
- K -8, multiple openings throughout the district, what do you prefer?
- Caseload disabilities are various, mild to moderate and standard caseload size
- Prior School Experience preferred
- Previous school or clinical experience preferred
- Must be RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) and have IL RBT certification
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check
- Must be knowledgeable and comfortable working with individuals that exhibit significant behavior concerns
- Must be knowledgeable with First aide procedures; First aid and CPR certificate preferred.
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W-2)
- Competitive Compensation
- Full benefits package, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option!
If you or someone that you know is interested in this open Registered Behavior Technician School opportunity in the Batavia, IL area, send your updated resume directly to: [email protected].
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply