Location: Riverside, CA
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - 15 Weeks (CA)Apply
A 15 week contract assignment is available in the Riverside, CA area for an experienced Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), with at least 1+ year of experience.
- The hired RBT will be working one-on-one with students with intellectual disabilities at an assigned school
- These students may need basic toileting, catheter care and g-tube care as well
- The hired RBT must be comfortable potentially working at 1-2 different school locations.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Active RBT certification
- Active CPR/BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- At least 1+ year of prior experience with psych/behavioral health
- At least 1+ year of RBT experience (preferred)
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- Proof of completion from their RBT program
- The hired RBT will be working normal school hours only, only weekdays (M-F). No weekends or overtime required.
- 6 hour shifts per day = 30 hours per week minimum
If you are interested in this assignment or want more information, please submit a completed application with updated resume attached.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply