Location: Brookline, MA
Registered Behavior Technician - full-timeApply
Sunbelt Staffing is looking to contract a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for a school district job near Brookline, Massachusetts. This is a full-time opportunity that will last until the end of the current academic year.
- Full-time: Approx. 40 hours per week
- K-12th grade caseload
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an accredited university
- License in the state of Massachusetts
- At least 2 years of previous experience working with individuals with behavioral challenges in an educational setting.
- Knowledge of behavioral management methodologies and systems - PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports), ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis).
- Weekly pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
If you meet the qualifications and would like to know more about this Registered Behavior Technician job near Brookline, Massachusetts, please apply below. You can also email your resume directly to [email protected], or call/text (813) 776-0375.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply