Location: Redmond, WA
Redmond, WA: Occupational Therapist - Full Time Job (K-8th)
I am setting up interviews for a Pediatric Occupational Therapist job opportunity located near Redmond, WA. This school-based position is Full Time, 35 hours per week, for the upcoming school year.
The OT will be working with students K-8th grades with Mild to Moderate disabilities. Responsibilities include assessments, IEP participation and direct therapy services. Must be able to efficiently manage an itinerate caseload between multiple school sites.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Valid Washington state OT License.
- Previous school-based experience is preferred;
- or strong pediatric OT's may also be considered.
We are hiring for this OT position in the Redmond area immediately - Please email your updated Resume directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
CALL OR TEXT: (813) 261-2257 for more information or any questions.
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled