Location: Antioch, IL
Ready to Interview: School Psych for the Upcoming School Year (Antioch, IL)
Antioch, IL nearby school district is actively seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. This full-time opportunity will include working with students K-12 conducting IEP assessments, consultation services, and crisis intervention as needed.
- New School Year
- General/Special Education
- Mild-Moderate Disabilities
- IEP Assessments, consultation, and crisis intervention (as needed)
- Master’s in School Psychology
- Active IL School Psych License
- Clinical Fellows encouraged to apply
For further information regarding this School Psychologist job opportunity, please contact the National Hiring Manager email@example.com or call (813) 261-2255.
Sunbelt staffing also provides remote services for a wide variety of disciplines across the nation including:
- Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, School Psychologist, Social Worker, Sign Language Interpreter, Special Education Teacher
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled