Location: Salem, MA
Reading Tutor for K-12 Students - Salem, MA - Part-Time PositionApply
Reading Tutor for K-12 Students - Salem, MA - Part-Time Position
Sunbelt Staffing is looking for an Orton-Gillingham Certified Reading Tutor to join the team at a school district in the Salem, Massachusetts area! You will primarily be working with students in Elementary and Middle school.
We are looking for a skilled tutor who has worked with students with learning disabilities before. While this experience is not necessary, it is preferred. This is a hybrid position; there will be some in-person tutoring and some virtual tutoring.
- Orton-Gillingham Reading Certification
- 28 hours per week
- K-12th Grade students
- Reviewing classroom or curricula topics and assignments
- Assisting students with homework, projects, test preparation, papers, research and other academic tasks
- Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom
- Teaching skills to improve academic performance, including study strategies, note-taking skills and approaches to answering test questions
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#tutor #hiring #jobs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply