Location: St Louis, MO
Radiologic Technologist Needed in Saint Louis, MissouriApply
St. Louis, Missouri facility seeking a Radiologic Technologist for Travel Assignment!
- Assist radiologist and or performing physician in the performance of interventional and special procedures (myelography, hysterosalpingography, arthrography and any other such procedures). Provide the patient care essential to the exams.
- Is able to perform surgery procedures required by team/shift and is able to take OR call when necessary.
- Required education: Successful completion of an accredited Radiography program.
- Required experience: 5+ years relevant experience in OR, ED, Portable work; 5+ years experience working in an OP multi-modality imaging center; or a combination of both.
- Required certification: A.R.R.T. registered
Interested in this 13 week Contract? Send me your resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply