Location: Allegan, MI
Quick Interview & Hire: Physical Therapist School Job Opening | Part or Full-TimeApply
Quick Interview & Hire: Physical Therapist School Job Opening | Part or Full-Time
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
Sunbelt is searching for a fantastic Physical Therapist to join the team at a school district near the Allegan, MI area. The school district is looking for someone to start this position as soon as possible and it will continue through the end of July. This role is likely to be renewed for the upcoming new school year. The Physical Therapist will be working with students in PreK-8th grade and must be able to work in-person. We are open to part-time and full-time candidates.
- PT will supervise and conduct evaluations
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Ensure safe and accessible educational environments for staff and students
- Aid classroom teachers and other educational personnel in incorporating movement and activity into instruction
- Michigan Physical Therapist License
- Ability to work onsite
- Previous school-based or pediatric experience
- Authorized to work for any U.S. Employer
Please contact Alina Rosales directly at (813)-518-6900 and/or email@example.com if you are interested in this position in the area. You can also schedule a time to chat at here.
#physicaltherapy #schools #PT #physicaltherapist #summer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply