Location: Puyallup, WA
Puyallup, WA Part-time Registered Behavior Tech (RBT)
A reputable School District in Puyallup, WA has an immediate need for a Registered Behavior Tech for the school year starting right away. This district is a support provider responsible for working with 18-21 year olds with job training in the community. The position is part-time, offering 15 hours a week, Monday-Friday.
Job Description: In this role the RBT will be supporting a BCBA. You will provide technical and instructional support for staff working with students who demonstrate significant behavioral challenges and who require intensive programming and interventions around behavior management.
- Bachelor or advanced degree required; A mental health related field preferred but not required including Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or Human Services, or other related fields).
- Prior successful experience in a school setting, community, or mental health services is preferred but not required.
- Training in verbal de-escalation techniques, physical intervention techniques, physical restraints, and personal safety techniques.
- Passionate about working with students with significant behavioral challenges and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Will have the ability to build and maintain positive, productive, and collaborative relationships with students and multi-disciplinary team
- Will be self-sufficient and able to work independently and cooperatively with multi-disciplinary team
Salary is competitive and commensurate with your experience.
For immediate consideration on this part-time Registered Behavior Tech (RBT) job in Puyallup, WA, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (813)792-3468.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled