Location: Puyallup, WA
Puyallup, WA | Full Time School Nurse (RN) | Upcoming school year
I am seeking a passionate School Nurse (RN-BSN) for a position that is now available near Puyallup, WA. This contract position is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week for the upcoming school year.
In this role, the School Nurse will provide nursing and school-related health care needs for students. Nurse must have experience with diabetic management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Manage and provide services to a caseload of students or 1:1 student care in a school setting.
- Administer medications as prescribed.
- Monitor medications and patient response.
- Provide care to medically fragile students who may have any of the following: Diabetic management, GI feeding tubes, Tracheotomy, Epilepsy, debilitating chronic illness, or wound care and management.
- Maintaining accurate records regarding student’s needs and progress.
- Valid Washington State Nursing License (RN-BSN).
- Must have ESA certification (can be in processing).
We are looking to hire for this School Nurse role near Puyallup, WA immediately - Please email your updated Resume/ CV directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled