Location: Chicago , IL
Public Health SIDS Role - ChicagoApply
Sunbelt Staffing is looking to fill a public health administrator II position in Syndemic Infectious Disease Surveillance located in Chicago, IL. Please read below for more information.
- You will assist with electronic clinical provider reporting, technical assistance, and provide training on an internal system.
- Case conduct reviews with investigators and data entry operators to ensure completeness upon submissions.
- Be familiar with infectious diseases, STI knowledge is a plus
- Full time
- M-F / 35 hours a week
- Benefits and insurance applicable
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in business or Public Administration or a field of study directly related to the responsibilities of the position.??????
- Computer skills which include using multiple systems, ability to develop and create spreadsheets, PowerPoints, and training curriculum.
- Presentation skills are a plus.
If you have experience with infectious diseases and are interested in expanding your skill set, please apply or reach out to me directly at
National Healthcare consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply