Location: cicero, IL
Public Health RN job - Chicago ILApply
Sunbelt Staffing is currently interviewing and hiring 40 Registered Nurses in the Cicero IL area. These job openings will be working across the city with duties as listed below:
- Monitor and documenting client temperatures twice daily
- monitor and documenting client symptoms
- coordinate transport to medical facility in the event a client develops symptoms or has a medical emergency
- coordinate with other onsite personnel
- coordinate nutritional and support services
- coordinate delivery and retrieval of ancillary materials and waste
To be considered for this job opportunity you MUST possess an Illinois RN license, and preferably be N-95 test fit. The ideal applicant will be flexible on location and shift (7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a).
Apply here today and send an updated resume to me at Leslie.Chichester@SunbeltStaffing.com. I can also be reached at 813-792-3444 for further information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply