Location: Chicago, IL
Public Health Epidemiologist III-Chicago, ILApply
There is a position available in Chicago, IL for a Epidemiologist III. Please see job details prior to applying for this position.
- Support collection, cleaning and analysis of data from COVID-19 laboratory testing
- Develop review and data quality check for data related to community-based testing.
- Develop data presentations about COVID lab-testing for consumption by internal and external audiences.
- Support COVID-19 laboratory preparedness and Response work through collection of supplemental surveillance data on diagnostic and surveillance COVID-19 testing.
- Support data analysis and data presentations related to public health lab-based surveillance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Graduation form an accredited college or university with a Master's Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science or a directly related field.
- Four years of experience performing epidemiological and statistical analysis work.
Apply for this position or to be considered for hire, send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply