Location: Chicago, IL
Public Health Administrator- Chicago, IL
There is a position available for a Public Health Administrator. Position will assist with community engagement and site deployment of mobile testing sites coordination in Chicago, IL. This person will work with external healthcare facilities.
- M-F 8am-4p (Requires some flexibility)
- Full-Time/35-40 hours per week
- 6-12 month assignment
- Under general supervision, administers and monitors a public health program of moderate cope and magnitude typically provided by delegate agencies and health care professionals.
- Supervises staff and oversees delegate agencies in the delivery of services to clients.
- Conducts surveys to assist clients needs and develops and implements program plans, objectives, standards and procedures for use by staff or delegate agencies.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Public Administration or a relative field.
- At least two years of progressively responsible experience in the public health programs.
To learn more about this Covid-19 quick hire position, please apply today with current resume:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled