Location: Chicago, IL
Public Health Administrator-Chicago, IL, Project E-MIS-CApply
There is a position available for a Public Health Administrator in Chicago, IL. Please see job description and requirements prior to applying for this position.
- Participate in MIS-C (Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children) response activities including update educational materials, organize processes and protocols for reporting, manage grant deliverables
- Contract duration: 52 Week
- Full-Time/35-40 hours per week
- Downtown Chicago office/Telework
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or a relative field supplemented by two years of progressively responsible experience in the administration of Public Health programs.
Apply for this position, or contact:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply