Location: Chicago, IL
Public Health Admin Job in Chicago, IL
There is a position available for a Public Health Administrator/ ELC Advanced Detection Grant in Chicago, IL.
Duties will include managing external relationships, providing training and technical assistance and to serve as a liaison between department and community agencies.
- M-F 8am-4p (Requires some flexibility)
- Full-Time/35-40 hours per week
- 6-12 month assignment
- Under general supervision, administers and monitors a public health program of moderate cope and magnitude typically provided by delegate agencies and health care professionals.
- Supervises staff and oversees delegate agencies in the delivery of services to clients.
- Conducts surveys to assist clients needs and develops and implements program plans, objectives, standards and procedures for use by staff or delegate agencies.
- Creates evaluation tools and oversees the monitoring of administrative, operational, and fiscal components of programs to determine compliance and effectiveness in meeting established goals and quality standards.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Public Administration or a relative field.
- At least two years of progressively responsible experience in the public health programs.
To learn more about this Covid-19 quick hire position, please apply today with current resume and supervisory references to:
Senior Specialty Nursing Account Manager/National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled