Sunbelt Staffing currently has a contract available for an LPN with experience in psychiatrics. This is a 1:1 pediatric school-based position for the 23/24 school year. This position is full-time with benefits.
• G-tube feedings and medication administration
• Student has cognitive delays and behavior problems (i.e biting, kicking,etc)
• Need toileting assistance and changing assistance
o 37.5 hours a week
Duties include but not limited to:
• Must have an active LPN license in NH or a compact licens
• Must be tolerant of behavioral disorders and disabilities
• Must be able to lift over 100 punds
• Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
• Competitive weekly pay & bonus packages
• Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• PTO & 401k plan
• No weekends/no holidays
** Interviews are currently being set up. For immediate consideration apply with your most updated resume. You can also email your resume to [email protected] or give me a call/text at 813-776-0373 for more information.
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.