Location: Fairmont, WV
Psych RN Position - WestonApply
Sunbelt Staffing is excited to be looking for multiple RNs in Fairmont for a client in Weston, WV. Weston is a beautiful town in rural West Virginia, home to the American Museum of Glass.
Quick Details: The psych RN will be responsible for the general care of patients at the facility in Weston. This 6-month contract (with a very strong possibility of an extension if desired) has day, evening, and night shifts available currently. While the facility is usually flexible with your schedule, they do ask that you be flexible as well. You will work every other weekend, and have every other weekend off.
- Provide professional nursing to assigned patients
- Provide urgent care, med passing, behavioral, medical, and ER
- Record patient history and perform other duties as assigned
- Full Time 40 hours per week
- Overtime possible, not guaranteed. Under extreme conditions, OT could be mandated. This is unusual but we want to make you aware.
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in WV, or compact license
- Current BLS certification
- This is a lockdown psych facility, must be comfortable working in this setting.
- ASN or BSN degree from an accredited school of nursing
Industry: Healthcare, Long Term Care, Psych, skilled nursing
Employment Type: Travel/Contract/Temporary-Full Time
If you are interested in the position or finding out more about Sunbelt Staffing and its travel nursing opportunities across the country, please contact Tyler Giesbrecht at (813) 774-5083 or Tyler.Giesbrecht@SunbeltStaffing.com.
#Nurse #Nursing #LongTermCareRN #PsychiatricRN #ASN #BSN #RN #PsychRN #SkilledNursingrn #Fulltime #TravelNurse #TravelRN #TravelNursing #travelRNJobs #TravelNursingJobs #ContractRNJobs #ContractNursingJobs #WestonWV #WestonRN #WestonRNJobs #WestVirginiaRN #WestVirginiaRNJobs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply