Location: Salmon, ID
Psych RN - Montana Travel ContractApply
Now hiring skilled Psychiatric nurses from Salmon, ID for a travel contract role located in Warm Springs, MT.
As a travel nurse you will spend 13 weeks providing care in a facility that needs your help. Travel nurses must be adaptable, team players, and quick thinking. The ideal candidate for this role will have a Psychiatric background, but candidates with a MedSurg and ER background may also be considered.
Does this sound like you? Apply below or call or text 813-261-2711.
Not sure? Keep reading for more details on the position.
- 12 hour shifts (Days and nights available)
- 13 week contract
- MT state license or compact
- CPI preferred (Facility will help with obtaining this if it is necessary)
- 1+ years of Psych, ER, or MedSurg experience
Benefits of partnering with Sunbelt Staffing:
- Weekly paychecks
- Individualized pay packages
- Personalized 1:1 recruiting partnership
- Joint Commission accredited
To be considered for this or other travel opportunities across the nation please contact the Hiring Manager directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply