Location: Raleigh, NC
Psych RN - Behavioral Health Contract - Raleigh, NCApply
Now hiring a skilled psychiatric nurse for a travel contract role located in desirable Raleigh, NC.
As a travel nurse you will spend 13 weeks providing care in a facility that needs your help. Travel nurses must be adaptable, team players, and quick thinking. This opportunity is a perfect fit for experienced travel nurses and first timers alike!
*All applications will receive a response within 24 hours*
- 12 hour shifts
- 13 week contract
- Develop a nursing diagnosis and plan of care
- Implement the nursing process
- Evaluates care plan for effectiveness
- Admissions and Discharges
- General patient care
- NC state or compact nursing license
- 1+ years of Behavioral Health experience
Benefits of partnering with Sunbelt:
- Weekly paychecks
- Individualized pay packages
- Personalized 1:1 recruiting partnership
- Joint Commission accredited
To be considered for this or other travel opportunities across the nation please contact the Hiring Manager directly.
Senior National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply