Location: Warm Springs, MT
Psych RN - 36 hours Guaranteed
There is an open Psych RN contract job in Warm Springs, MT. The Behavioral Health RN will be responsible for providing direct psychological, emotional, and medical care for their patients by supervising medication administration and evaluating patient progress. This Psych RN position is for a general inpatient hospital in Warm Springs, MT.
- MT RN nursing license or Compact
- An Associate or Bachelor degree in nursing from an accredited college
- 1+ years of previous experience as an RN in Psych
- BLS certification
- CPI certification preferred, but not required
- Guaranteed 36 hours weekly
- 12 hour shifts
- RN Degree of 2 or 4 years is accepted
If you would like more information on this exciting Behavioral Health/ Psych RN job, please send your resume and references to Caterina Phillips at email@example.com.
Text me today!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled