Location: Nashville, TN
Psych (LPN) for Corrections Facility
Accepting applications for a qualified and skilled LPN for a Psych Correctional contract job in Nashville, TN.
- 26-week assignment
- A minimum of 1-year experience as an LPN is required and applicants must be comfortable working in a secure, lock down facility and floating to different units.
- An active BLS and TN state License or Compact
- This facility has a 250 bed-per-month turnover and houses prisoners with multiple and complex medical problems.
- It is a maximum-security prison equipped with three nursing units, as well as a secure community hospital to provide outpatient and inpatient care.
- The patients include those requiring mental health intervention, those that are recovering from serious illness or surgery, patients with long-term medical needs and patients whose treatment regimen is not manageable at other Tennessee Corrections facilities.
Please be prepared to discuss some details of being a LPN. We will be speaking to what you’re going to bring to the facility such as personality trades and skills along with your work ethic.
For an immediate interview; please send your resume and references to: email@example.com
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled