Location: El Paso, TX
Psych, Licensed Practical Nurse-El Paso, TX-Full-TimeApply
There is a Psych facility located in El Paso, TX in need of a Licensed Practical Nurse. Please see additional details below.
- 8 Week Contract
- Full-Time/40 hours per week
- Provides direct care to patients within discipline Scope of Practice and performs functions in accordance with current accepted practice, licensure, certification, credentialing and or granted privileges.
- Assess, evaluates and monitors the health care needs of patients using data relating to the patient as applicable within scope of practice.
- Participates as member of inter-professional team to ensure that equipment, supplies and logs are available, correct and updated.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active TX LPN License
- Active BLS (AHA)
- At least 1 year of experience
- Positive attitude and flexibility!
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply