Location: Chicago, IL
Project Manager-Volunteer ManagementApply
There is a position available in Chicago, IL for a Project Manager to lead Volunteer Management. Please see job details and requirements prior to applying for this position.
- Maintains knowledge of approved healthcare providers able to vaccinate in Illinois.
- Access pending and researching volunteers to confirm credentials and licenses for approved vaccinators plus assures that all background checks are completed for potential volunteers.
- Maintains a roster of fully approved and deployable volunteers and provides as requested staffing and logistics section.
- Communicates with volunteers by system, email or telephone as appropriate.
- Follows up on all issues reported from any vaccination site.
- At least 2 years of experience in Healthcare Project Management
- Experience working with healthcare providers
- Master Degree in Public Health, Healthcare Administration, or a related field
- 52 Week Contract
- Full-Time/35-40 hours per week
- Location: Chicago Office, Vaccination Clinics throughout City Of Chicago
- Must have weekend availability
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply