Location: Chicago, IL
Project Manager job (Covid-19) in Chicago, IL
There is a position available in Chicago, IL for a Project Manager. This position will manage develop and implement program plans, objectives, and procedures. Supervise professional staff and oversee delegate agencies. Creates and/or uses program evaluation tools to oversee the monitoring of administrative, operational, and fiscal components.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Public Administration or a field of study directly related to this position. Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of Project Management work experience
- Healthcare/Public Health/Social Services background preferred
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Experience with laboratory-based surveillance management.
- Full Time/35-40 hrs per week
- 1 year assignment
- M-F 9a-5p (Flexibility required)
To learn more about this Covid-19 quick hire position, please apply today with current resume and supervisory references to:
Senior Specialty Nursing Account Manager/National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled